Hi everyone!!! On march 19 I participated in Free the Children’s campaign called “Vow of Silence.” This campaign is held every year for those who’s voices are not heard. Every one of them has a voice that needs to be heard. I must say not speaking for 24 hours was extremely hard. It made me realize how difficult it must be for these children all around the world that suffer with major problems day to day. Even in our lives, people at our schools are bullied everyday and most likely are scared and feel they don’t have a voice. Imagine how much could be changed if even the littlest amount of people tried raising awareness. So start to make a difference in your own community and try and compliment someone everyday to put a smile on there face. Always remember the littlest actions can make the biggest difference in somebodies life.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.