Today I had such an amazing day! We started off at the zoo then after a long morning of walking and checking out the animals at Bowmanville Zoo we headed downtown. Once we got downtown we went to the Richtree Taco Truck in the Eaton center and was it ever yummy. I really enjoy tacos as well as spicy food so it was the best of both words. They weren’t just your average tacos as they has several things inside as well as very good chicken. They had many things to choose from but I ordered the chicken tacos (In the photo). I was very pleased, they even set it up in a cute box with a few limes. There was many girls that needed to be fed and there service was fast and effective. All of the employees were such kind welcoming people, it is defiantly worth checking out. I have been to many taco places before and none compare to this one. Be sure to go there some day and try there chicken tacos. They even have fish tacos and burritos if you’d like. Prelims are tomorrow night, can’t wait!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful day. xoxo
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.