Hey everyone, so I haven’t posted in a while so I thought I would write a blog post about 5 things about me. First something that I think is the most interesting thing about me is that I have four sisters, and I am the second oldest. Second I have lived in three different provinces in Canada and moved back to Ontario multiple times. Vancouver and Calgary are the other cities I have lived in. I recently moved back to Ontario from Vancouver. Third, my talent is my artwork. Painting and drawing is one of my favorite hobbies and something I am very proud of. Fourth, I absolutely love travelling, I love to learn about all the different cultures and countries. Fifth, I love helping others and giving back to the community. When I am older I would like to be a psychologist. I hope you learned something new about me! Just an update on my events: This weekend I will be participating in a 5k run, can’t wait to tell you all about it! Wish me luck.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.